No More Loneliness
Need a friend?
We’re more lonely than ever. Studies show that most people in the United States have no one they can talk about important issues with, compared to an average of three close friends in the 1970’s.
We need friends. And with the right skills, you can find your people and develop a deep, trusting social group that will always have your back.
Looking for love?
The middle of a pandemic is a hard time to date, but thanks to apps and video chat, you can meet someone new without ever leaving your home. Learn how to:
- Create the perfect profile that will attract the most compatible matches
- Message girls so they’re excited to go on a date with you
- Never run out of things to talk about on a date
Why Hire a Coach?
If you want to learn to play a musical instrument, and you aren’t in a hurry, you might watch videos on YouTube and spend some time practicing. But if you’re serious about improving, there’s no substitute for a teacher. And the fastest way to learn is private lessons. I offer the following coaching packages:
- Dating Profile Workshop – We’ll cover your photos, your bio, and the messages you’re sending to girls. Guaranteed to get you more matches with higher quality women.
- Social Skills Masterclass – It’s the works. You’ll get the whole profile workshop, plus we’ll cover what to say on dates and answer tricky questions like “How do I know when to go for the first kiss?”
- Accountability Coaching – Some guys are on the right track, but you just need a little extra motivation. We’ll meet up for a short call every week where I’ll make sure you’ve done everything you agreed to do. If you didn’t, we’ll talk about why and I’ll share what I’ve learned about productivity and focus.
Get the Latest Tips
Struggling to get matches on dating apps? Ghosted again? Or just have no idea what you’re supposed to do on a Zoom date? Sign up for the mailing list to get tips in your inbox every week, plus a free PDF copy of The Dating App Diagnostic, a quick checklist that will help you figure out whether you need to change your pictures, your profile text, or your messages.
You’ll also get dating and communication tips twice a week, which you can opt out of at any time. Some of my best ideas go into the newsletter, so you don’t want to miss out.
Still on the Fence?
If you’re curious but not convinced, I will cover the cost of one, no strings attached coaching session. You don’t need to sign up for anything, you don’t need to start a free trial, just click the button below and book a free, one hour session with me. We’ll talk about what’s giving you trouble with dating and social connections, and you’ll leave the session with new insights and a plan of action to get the results you want.